Sunday, August 27, 2017

Death of ? or Not

I remember Jim Nabors, he was a singer and actor. He was Gomer on the Andy Griffth Show. He also played Gomer Pyle USMC on his own show. I remember him dying a long time ago , like back in the 80s or 90s. According to the Inter webs he is still alive.

Muhammed Ali I remember him dying around  2010-2013,? It was shortly after his daughter was on DWTS. He died 2016.

Billy Graham I remember him dying  probably 2013-2015? He still alive. My dad remembers him dying and remembers the funeral and all the tributes, it was a big to-do on TV, he was surprised to find out that he was still alive.

When country singer George Jones died I was surprised because I thought that he had died at a previous time as well.

So this is just a small sample of people that we all thought died and turns out they died later on.  All this is changed for us.

Mandela Effected!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finding Residue. New VW

Happy New year everybody. I am wondering if we are not in the middle of a shift back regarding the Volkswagen logo. I am finding more and m...