Thursday, October 26, 2017

Break me off a Piece of That KIT-KAT Bar *Residue*

Now I know I am living in an alternative dimension. The US Patent office has no Registration for
 Kit-Kat even though I have a picture of its registration mark.

I can't find the actual wrapper with the Hyphen. Its been Mandected. I did find a photoshopped picture . Someone shopped the hyphen back into the wrapper to show people what she remembers. I then took that and ran it thru google image search and could NOT find one.

I did however find a copy of Litigation for anti trust against the confectionary companies.  You will see that KIT-KAT is spelled with the Hyphen and registered trademark. The last picture was a news article about ppl messing with halloween candy. Go all the way to the bottom of last paragraph.



This is photoshopped to show how we remember it






No comments:

Post a Comment

Finding Residue. New VW

Happy New year everybody. I am wondering if we are not in the middle of a shift back regarding the Volkswagen logo. I am finding more and m...