Thursday, October 26, 2017

Changed Names. Looney TOONS.

Looney Tunes?  Its been Mandected ! ( mandela effected)  Its not about music its about cartoons, hence looney "Toons". The funny thing is the baby toons version has not changed.. Tiny Toons is the same. Trying to find residue is my personal challenge. I spend a big chunk of my time just researching. Like uncovering a mystery. Proving to the world that HEY WE AREN'T CRAZY!

The one thing that pisses me off is ppl saying we are misremembering. Really? MILLIONS of ppl misremembering?  Just STOP already.

Anyway here some things I have found.

TINY TOONS UNEFFECTED



These 2 I found on photobucket. They ARE Photoshopped but I added them to show that ppl do remember the spelling.

 This guy put his picture in but that is the LOGO for Looney Toons


 And Finally if you do a Forced search of "LooneyToons" You will find pages of merch for sale on Etsy, and other sales apps with the spelling Toons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finding Residue. New VW

Happy New year everybody. I am wondering if we are not in the middle of a shift back regarding the Volkswagen logo. I am finding more and m...