Monday, October 23, 2017

Thoughts on Our Quantum Experiences

So maybe what's happening is those of us who have evolved enough spiritually, we are leaving the third dimension for the fifth and those that stay in the third still have learning to do. 
Like they say with reincarnation, you keep coming back,  life is a school. Well maybe this is where we graduate to our next school,  maybe we went through the first and second dimensions in prior lifetimes and just didn't know it and those of us who are experiencing Quantum effects are all ready to graduate for the next school, like maybe high school or college. You know the Mayans they say the Mayans just vanished, groups of people just vanished walked away, walked across the field and vanished at least that's what I was told,  so maybe we are experiencing the same kind of thing. Maybe this isn't such a bad thing I'm thinking maybe we are the Chosen Few who have learned our lessons enough to go on to the next school to learn the next set of lessons.
New entry: Update I just had a synchronicity I was listening to some chat on YouTube it was "Mandela effect live call in show with Rachel Reenstra and Lazlo and Truth media films", and somebody on there mentioned the same thing that I just said about our reincarnating and us moving on into the next dimension. 
 I thought it was weird because I thought I was the only one that had this strange thought but as I've seen in the past my strange thoughts usually turn out to be truth in my  own gnosis , seen and reiterated other places either in books or movies about spiritual things or whatever, but maybe I'm onto something. Maybe the changes were noticing aren't changes at all maybe they're Illusions for those of us who are graduating maybe nothing's changed. 
Think about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Finding Residue. New VW

Happy New year everybody. I am wondering if we are not in the middle of a shift back regarding the Volkswagen logo. I am finding more and m...